The sweltering heat of Missouri summer has enveloped the daylight hours – and most of the nighttime, as well. One way to beat the heat involves your choice of delectable frozen flavors and endless topping combinations.
Located in Fulton’s Historic Brick District on 5th Street, Lulu’s Frozen Yogurt is a deliciously refreshing treat that can be enjoyed any day of the year. Here are five reasons why you should make fro-yo part of your day.
- After shopping in the Brick District all afternoon you’re loaded down with purchases from 1Canoe2, Creating Unkamen and Smockingbirds (#shoplocal) and you need to cool down.
- Your adventurous side wants to try something new and exciting. With 12 rotating flavor options and all the toppings imaginable you can get crazy – mix and match! Try them all!
- Fro-yo is technically better for you than ice cream and Lulu’s offers both gelato and non-dairy options. Heck, there is even fruit involved.
- You were able to resist the infamous carrot cake after dinner at Beks, but still need a little something sweet. Lulu’s is just around the corner and is the perfect after-dinner indulgence.
- It’s allergy season – your throat is feeling a little scratchy. Fro-yo can help soothe a sore throat and improve your mood, which will boost your immune system.
Getaway the CallaWAY and treat yourself to Lulu’s Frozen Yogurt! Lulu’s is closed on Mondays and open most afternoons – check the Lulu’s Frozen Yogurt Facebook page for current hours, flavor options and special events.