- This event has passed.
Volks in the Valley
September 11 - September 13
Celebrate Peace, Love and V-dubs!
Grab your bell bottoms, beads and peace signs for the 2nd annual Volks in the Valley at Serenity Valley Winery. Visit with local and regional VW enthusiasts as they display their vintage camper vans and other Volkswagen vehicles.
If you are a car enthusiast, add a stop at Auto World, which is only 20 minutes from Serenity Valley. We’ve put together a fun itinerary for Saturday, September 12, 2020.
10:45 – 12:00 p.m.
- Check out the impressive collection of rare and vintage vehicles at Auto World Museum.
12:15 – 2:00 p.m.
- Enjoy shopping and lunch in Fulton’s downtown Brick District.
1Canoe2 Paperie has a fresh stock of 2021 calendars, cards and other original letterpress designed items.
- Browse home accessories at Sault’s Drug and Soda Fountain – go early, they close at 1:00 p.m.
- Poke around Uptown Brick House Antiques.
- Check out Smockingbird’s cute apparel including hand-smocked baby clothes, cozy women’s wear, jewelry, scarves and so many gift items, especially in their kitchen shop.
- Snag an end-of-summer read at Well Read Books.
- Sample fresh popped GoPo – Gourmet Popcorn in sweet and savory flavors. Grab a bag to snack on later.
- Find up-cycled home decor at Remade for a Purpose.
- If you have room for dessert, head across the street to try one of Lulu’s delicious frozen yogurt combinations.
2:00 – 2:45 p.m.
- Stop by Rock Garden Antique Barn on your way to Serenity Valley. This 3-story historic barn is chock full of antique tools and goods that were important to early rural life. Take a short walk to see the log cabin situated near a small pond.
- Arrive at Serenity Valley to browse the VW camp before C.Rock City starts playing from 4 – 7 p.m. as part of Serenity’s live music series.
We invite you to enjoy a safe, fun day the #Getaway the CallaWAY!